Do you have a solar project or idea that needs funding and support? We can help. Phanes Group is excited to launch our third annual Solar Incubator – aiming to help you bring your solar PV project to financial close.
If you have a good idea for a solar PV project based in sub-Saharan Africa, we will support you in finding funding and getting mentoring from key industry players, such as ECREEE, Hogan Lovells, RINA and Solarplaza to help you develop it.
Applications to the Phanes Group Solar Incubator 2019 are now open!
Why you should take part?
- We will offer shortlisted candidates a free return flight, accommodation and entry ticket to the Unlocking Solar Capital conference in Senegal – one of the leading industry conferences for the African solar energy sector (offer valid for one representative of your company);
For the winner:
- We will work alongside you to co-develop and execute your project, holding a long-term stake in your success through a Joint Development Agreement (JDA);
- We will use our financial expertise to help you bring your project to financial close and attract investment;
- We will offer you the chance to visit Phanes Group’s headquarters in Dubai, UAE, where we will kick off the incubator phase through an intensive workshop with some of the industry’s top experts;
- We will help you make an impact on your local company by strengthening your project’s CSR concept.